Carriage Free UK Mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The professional Alleycat DC petrol range of welding generators has been designed to provide mobile welding and AC power solution. The DC welding output allows the use of specialist electrodes for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. All Alleycats have auxiliary power outputs for use as a stand alone generator.
- 14 switched welding power outputs
- Splash fed lubrication system
- Heavy-duty alternator for consistent, maintenance free operation
- Dual element air filter
- Turbo fan cooled & thermal overload supplied as standard
- High capacity fuel tank (7.9 litres)
- Powered by HONDA - 2 year engine warranty
- Built & Tested by SIP in the UK
|Voltage||230v / 115v|
|Current Range (Continuous)||50 to 200amp DC|
|Open Circuit Voltage||75v|
|Duty Cycle||170amp @ 60%|
|Electrode Diameters||1.6 to 5mm|
|Engine Type||Honda GX390 13hp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.9 Ltrs|